Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Political Signs



Ah, my favorite time of year. When paid actors act like family men and roll up their sleeves to tell you why a family man like himself should vote for something. Or when a guy with a stern face and serious background music tells you his opponents ads are false without a single explanation why. One of the worst offenders, the common sign. What does this marvel do? It sits there with a name on it... So I guess that the intelligent people of the world will look at these signs and what? Base their vote on who has the most? Or maybe which has the best looking sign? Maybe its the one with the neatest name and has a D or R next to their name. Personally I like to know a little more about the people who control what I can or cant do and how much I have to pay for programs. But why bother? My vote will just be canceled by someone who likes a sign and sees a R or D next to a name.

No comments: