Monday, November 19, 2007

Concern Face


News... One of a very few useful programs on TV, part of many Americans morning or Evening rituals is also a target of my rants.


Concern Face. Actually it can be any face, happy, sad, et cetera but how does that link with informational programming like news? What? You may be saying that now. "Where is he going with this?" Well, let me enlighten you so that news will be as annoying to you as it is for me.


Take notice the next time you're watching you will see the anchor scrunch their face if the following message they are about to deliver is unnerving and you will need to pay attention to their warning or you may just take the story the wrong way. Yes, if my local news anchor didn't furrow their brows I might have though that the slaying of two elderly people was a delightful story! Thank you news anchors, without your guiding expressions I would be lost.
I wonder if those blank papers they shuffle around to appear smart might actually have a crudely drawn face to help them remember how to manipulate their own face for the next story. Hmmm

No comments: