Thursday, November 1, 2012

Awkward

I had a particularly interesting morning the other day...
I was one of them, you know, the person who stops a group of people so they can also get on the elevator. Once on the elevator, I heard something... It sounded.. SHIT! It's my iPhone (yes I own one but not by choice(work phone)) and it's playing some unsavory music from Pandora. Very uncomfortable as I struggle to take the phone out of my pocket and make a failed initial attempt to stop the music. Once I slow down and let the app load, I stop it. The elevator is full of awkwardness and i'm the source. Ding! The doors open and I'm first out. Wait... This doesn't look right, wrong floor. I jump back into the elevator only to gain temporary telepathy! The awkwardness I sense is overbearing.
Just another day at the office.

No comments: